Did You Know?
East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry served 36,532 individuals in 2016 –
21,061 adults & 15,471 children.
Because of East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry…
- 8,011 families received 12,267 orders through our Food Pantry.
- 15,471 children did not go hungry.
- 3,216 orders of food, provided by EFBHNM, were distributed to 67 senior citizens at Fort Bend Senior Centers.
- 2,151 people were able to celebrate Thanksgiving & Christmas with a bountiful holiday meal.
- 9,748 people received fresh fruit/produce and other food items from monthly Food Fairs.
- 4,915 packs of food were delivered to malnourished FBISD children to have food for the weekend as part of the Back Pack Buddy Program.
- 339 children celebrated their birthday in style with a Birthday Bag.
The value of food distributed in 2016 was $885,519!
Through the Financial Assistance Program…
- 712 people were provided financial assistance for rent/mortgage and utilities.
- 439 people were allowed to remain in their homes.
- 204 children avoided becoming homeless.
- 91 families were able to keep their utilities connected.
The amount of financial assistance provided in 2016 was $132,722!
Through the Fort Bend County Collaborative Information System (FBCCIS), over 800 students received school supplies, back packs and shoes.
In 2016 our volunteers contributed 28,223 hours to the Food Pantry, Financial Assistance Program, and Tri-City Churches Resale Shop!
East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry, Inc. is a 501©(3) non-profit organization, serving Fort Bend families in need since 1990.
92 cents of every dollar donated goes directly to our programs.