East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry, Inc.
Program Statistics – 2020
East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry served 46,750 individuals in 2020 –
26,742 adults & 20,008 children
Because of East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry….
- 11,713 families received 18,448 orders through our Food Pantry.
- 19,774 children did not go hungry.
- 7,075 families received 10,849 Covid-19 Relief Sacks.
- 320 orders of food, provided by EFBHNM, were distributed to 10 senior citizens at Fort Bend Senior Centers throughout the year.
- 2,428 people were able to celebrate Thanksgiving & Christmas with a bountiful holiday meal.
- 1,578 people received fresh fruit/produce and other food items from monthly Food Fairs.
- 2,145 packs of food were delivered to malnourished FBISD children to have food for the weekend as part of the Back Pack Buddy Program.
- 169 children celebrated their birthday in style with a Birthday Bag.
The value of food distributed in 2019 was $616,336.49!
Through the Financial Assistance Program….
- 608 people were provided financial assistance for rent/mortgage and home utilities.
- 364 people were able to remain in their homes preventing a possible homeless situation for 142 children.
- 163 families were able to keep critical utility service connected.
The total amount of Financial Assistance provided in 2020 was $209,844.50!
Through the Fort Bend County Collaborative Information System (FBCCIS), 775 students received required school supplies and backpacks.
In 2020, EFBHNM volunteers contributed 22,589 hours to the Food Pantry, Financial Assistance and Tri-City Churches Resale Shop!
East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, serving Fort Bend families in need since 1990.
92 cents of every dollar donated goes directly to our programs.