East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry, Inc.
Program Statistics – 2017
East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry served 36,935 individuals in 2017 –
20,378 adults & 16,557 children
Because of East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry….
- 10,201 families received 15,068 orders through our Food Pantry.
- 16,291 children did not go hungry.
- 3,149 orders of food, provided by EFBHNM, were distributed to 67 senior citizens at Fort Bend Senior Centers throughout the year.
- 2,144 people were able to celebrate Thanksgiving & Christmas with a bountiful holiday meal.
- 7,784 people received fresh fruit/produce and other food items from monthly Food Fairs.
- 3,737 packs of food were delivered to malnourished FBISD children to have food for the weekend as part of the Back Pack Buddy Program.
- 301 children celebrated their birthday in style with a Birthday Bag.
- EFBHNM helped 4,770 people with Hurricane Harvey Relief packages.
The value of food distributed in 2017 was $894,774.69!
Through the Financial Assistance Program….
- 606 people were provided financial assistance for rent/mortgage and home utilities.
- 397 people were able to remain in their homes preventing a possible homeless situation for 209 children.
- 91 families were able to keep critical utility service connected.
The total amount of Financial Assistance provided in 2017 was $133,887.28!
Through the Fort Bend County Collaborative Information System (FBCCIS), 800 students received required school supplies, backpacks and shoes
In 2017, EFBHNM volunteers contributed 34,227 hours to the Food Pantry, Financial Assistance and Tri-City Churches Resale Shop!
East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, serving Fort Bend families in need since 1990.
92 cents of every dollar donated goes directly to our programs.