East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry, Inc.
Program Statistics – 2018
East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry served 43,024 individuals in 2018 –
23,548 adults & 19,476 children
Because of East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry….
- 11,854 families received 19,359 orders through our Food Pantry.
- 19,155 children did not go hungry.
- 3,229 orders of food, provided by EFBHNM, were distributed to 60 senior citizens at Fort Bend Senior Centers throughout the year.
- 2,396 people were able to celebrate Thanksgiving & Christmas with a bountiful holiday meal.
- 8,679 people received fresh fruit/produce and other food items from monthly Food Fairs.
- 3,720 packs of food were delivered to malnourished FBISD children to have food for the weekend as part of the Back Pack Buddy Program.
- 359 children celebrated their birthday in style with a Birthday Bag.
The value of food distributed in 2018 was $1,072,136.73!
Through the Financial Assistance Program….
- 704 people were provided financial assistance for rent/mortgage and home utilities.
- 347 people were able to remain in their homes preventing a possible homeless situation for 162 children.
- 130 families were able to keep critical utility service connected.
The total amount of Financial Assistance provided in 2018 was $179,698.35!
Through the Fort Bend County Collaborative Information System (FBCCIS), 800 students received required school supplies, backpacks and shoes
In 2018, EFBHNM volunteers contributed 29,897 hours to the Food Pantry, Financial Assistance and Tri-City Churches Resale Shop!
East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, serving Fort Bend families in need since 1990.
92 cents of every dollar donated goes directly to our programs.