East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry, Inc.
Program Statistics – 2021
East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry through various programs served over 9,000 families.
Because of East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry….
- 7,309 families received 16,013 orders through our Food Pantry.
- 12,565 children did not go hungry.
- 409 orders of food, provided by EFBHNM, were distributed to 10 senior citizens at Fort Bend Senior Centers throughout the year.
- 1,846 people were able to celebrate Thanksgiving & Christmas with a bountiful holiday meal.
- 1,965 packs of food were delivered to malnourished FBISD children to have food for the weekend as part of the Back Pack Buddy Program.
- 211 children celebrated their birthday in style with a Birthday Bag.
The value of food distributed in 2021 was $1,842,832.39!
Through the Financial Assistance Program….
- 461 people were provided financial assistance for rent/mortgage and home utilities.
- 242 people were able to remain in their homes preventing a possible homeless situation for 95 children.
- 83 families were able to keep critical utility service connected.
The total amount of Financial Assistance provided in 2021 was $165,516.22!
Together with the Fort Bend County Collaborative Information System (FBCCIS),
and Sole Loved: 691 students received required school supplies, back packs, a pair
of shoes, and food including enough breakfast for a week.
In 2020, EFBHNM volunteers contributed 22,589 hours to the Food Pantry, Financial Assistance and Tri-City Churches Resale Shop!
East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, serving Fort Bend families in need since 1990.