***Due to COVID-19, we are working with less volunteers than usual in order to maintain social distancing when possible. The health of our volunteers and clients is of the upmost importance to us.***
How to Volunteer (Individuals):
How to Volunteer (Groups):
Current Volunteer Needs:
- Warehouse Food Sorter: responsible for sorting and storing food donations by category and/or expiration date
- Tuesday, Thursday or Friday for any amount of time between 12-4pm (*Prior to starting on one of the days listed, two weeks of training will need to occur on Monday and Wednesday from 8:15am-12:30pm)
- Resale Shop Donation Receiver: responsible for receiving donations upon drop off and/or assisting in other areas as needed.
- Tuesday or Wednesday for any amount of time between 10am-4pm
Future Volunteer Opportunities:
Volunteers are an integral part of East Fort Bend Human Needs Ministry! Each month hundreds of volunteers donate their time and talents to help our community. Our volunteer opportunities are always changing. Listed below are some additional positions at EFBHNM.
- Fundraising: join our Empty Bowls committee
- Special Events: volunteering at our annual Empty Bowls fundraiser, Outrun Hunger Family 5K Walk & Run, holiday baskets, school supplies drive, etc.
- General Ministry: helping with administrative tasks behind-the-scenes such as data entry, etc.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions!